Monday, November 1, 2010

Bukit Tinggi Colmar Tropicale

I've been to Bukit Tinggi Colmar about one and a half year ago (mid June 2009). This place is located at border between Selangor and Pahang. That day was during my semester-break, I was so bored-to-death stayed at home just doing nothing. After all, I've decided to visit this place together with my best buddy, Cik Rose... ^^

I drove my lil-cutie-car (as she really is ;P) towards Bukit Tinggi at around 11am. We followed reference from the Google map, since this is our first journey to that location.

The road journey from Petaling Jaya took us less than one hour to reach there. The roads are similar like going to Genting Highland. I was lucky my lil-car can survived climbing till to the up hill...hahaha..it's proves that size does not matter, but quality is the factor!!! Proud of you, my 4years old Kelisa-car!


What can I say, Bukit Tinggi Colmar is really nice relaxing place especially for stressed working peeps and for family occasions. A greenery scenery, with nice building architecture, is ready to amazed you at first glance!

I really enjoyed taking pictures around the place; the medieval Franch village, Japanese village/Botanical Garden. The entrance fee is only RM10/pax.

Actually, there is some more attraction places besides those three I mentioned earlier. They have recreation parks such as horse riding, golf, sports centre, Colmar Square, Rabbit park, deer sunctuary etc. Also, they offer facilities such as hotel room and convention centre for business meeting purposes.

Here is some details I copied from http://www.berjayahotel.com/berjayahills/index.asp
Relish in century old Alsace charm at this French-themed resort, settled at 2,700 feet above sea-level amidst 80 acres of rainforests. Let the medieval French village and picturesque surroundings bring you back to an era steeped in culture and romance. From families and groups, to honeymooners and the pure romantics, Colmar Tropicale beckons you with enchanting grace and hospitality.

Do enjoy viewing my pictures captured during the visit:












2 comments:

misz_zayra said...

best ek g cni cik hasni? nk pegi jugak!

MsNiniE said...

ok la not bad if nak relax2 & nak posing sakan..hehe..
tp half day je dh bole cover sume tmpt.. ;)