Sunday, November 7, 2010

Life As We Know It!

Just watched this movie on last Friday. *thumbs up!*

"Awesome & hillarious but yet still heart-touching!"


Credit goes to our little Sophie, such an adorable baby. Can I have TEN like her?? ;)

Kath & Josh, both look so cute as a couple; Kath, pretty as always and Josh, damn Hot! *Ouch!* (someone is pinching me hardly..is it Fergie? oppssss...)

I want to have my own family; a hubby & a few kids. lovely home. simple life. *sigh!* ( I've been on dreaming, again!)

Just wondering, how my life will be? How they will look like? and the questions keep popping out from my head...

The story tell me more about parenting, friendship, and fate!

Parenting: How much have you prepared yourself to become a good parents?
Friendship: Will you sacrifice your life for your good friends?
Fate: Sometimes, our destiny changed by fate!

Enjoy the synopsis:
source: http://lifeasweknowitmovie.warnerbros.com/#/home/

Candids:

The trailer:

By the way, I have a big crushed on Dr Sam, since his acting on Sweet Home Alabama. I love his sweet smile (of coz for his dimples & blue eyes...), plus he's pediatrician in this movie. Oh, it was my childhood dream job! kenapa kat malaysia takde doktor hensem cmni? ngehehe
Since you are still single, can I be your girlfriend? ;P

Enjoy weekend, peeps! ;)

1 comment:

nurrulwahidah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.